165 W Main St Ste A, Fernley, NV | Directions 8940839.607426 -119.253386
Terrible at property management – The person at Realty Denn managing our property was extremely unprofessional. Her communication methods were abrasive and down right rude. She managed to have an excuse for everything. Here's a brief synopsis of what we encountered while she was managing our property:
1) Lead us to believe the second renters had provided a security desposit.
2) She didn't notice when the second renters hadn't paid the rent. We had to call to bring this to her attention. Rent was due on the first. It took her until the 18th of the month to get a hold of the renters to find out what was going on.
3) Didn't file papers with the county sheriff to have the second renters evicted. She did however complain to use that the drive to Yerington would cost her time and money.
4) Didn't call us before authorizing repairs to the property whenit exceeded the limit we had agreed too in the contract.
5) Didn't deduct damages from the first renters security deposit and repair the damage they had caused.
As one can imagine, we will never use this company again.
Unimpressed – Not impressed with the service or condition of the home rental. LL Realty is a better realtor to deal with if cleanliness is top priority. Our home had filters that weren't changed and bulbs that were burnt out after the property manager did the walk thru and after receiving our deposit upon the home. There is no attention to detail which leaves little to be desired as far as consumer satisfaction.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Realty Denn on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.