Worst Food & Service: FOOD POISONING.
DO NOT dine at this establishment. My party ate here & we all got sick afterward. Very sick. When I called to inform the restaurant manager, I talked to an idiot named Lisa. She said she was the manager, but in actuality she's just a waitress with no managerial skills & an argumentative nature. She called me a liar, told me people try this scam all the time & interrupted when I tried to speak. She didn't ask what food I had, didn't apologise, and simply didn't act like a normal human being. Moronic!Trust me, it's no scam. All 3 of us had violent diarrhea the next day, the only thing 2 of us had eaten for that entire day was at the Blue Margarita 2. After speaking with the actual manager, he still wouldn't acknowledge me. He said there was no way we could have gotten sick at his restaurant & would not offer anything in the way of compensation for being ill. What a horrible way to run a business!
Not only that, but the food wasn't even worth the sickness! I had tostadas, and they were pretty bad. Something that simple shouldn't be hard! It was bland, overpriced, and no better than Taco Bell to tell the truth. It came with horrible service. Our waitress Brandee was decent for an inexperienced teenager but she didn't remove trash from tables, didn't refill things, forgot things & almost spilled our drinks that were served in blastic dixie cups.
DO NOT WASTE THE MONEY! Food poisoning and then disrespect is totally not worth it!