I'll visit again.... I visited the CSB twice (once on a date and once with a friend) and I would recommend it for a good place to have drinks after work or with a date in a laid-back atmosphere. The drinks are strong. The music is decent. The staff was nice. Its never crowded or loud when I've visited or passed by. I'll definitely visit again.
Best downtown bar, great food and comfortable atmosphere, no smoking a plus!.
It is the most comfortable bar downtown. Not just a nightclub full of smoke and trashy people. Great liquor selection and the drinks are strong. The jukebox is great and most people play good music. It is a good place to socialize and relax or get your drink on if you want. The bar looks cool too along with the couches on the side. The food is not just bar food and tastes really good. It is presented well and is healthy compared to most drinking establishments in town.
The service is always good and the bartenders are eager to get my drinks. I am never left empty at Cornerstone. I recommend this place highly if you live downtown or if you need a place to hang out before or after a concert, sporting event or whatever.
just another bar. My assoc. and I found this to be a place to find good after work drinks and food. We enjoyed the non smoking , but found the waitress to be on the trashy side.We give the place credit for trying to be more upscale, yet they bring it down with the selection of help.
New Favorite Spot in Nashville.
I first went to "CSB," as my friends and I all call it, in January of 2007, not long after it had opened. We were looking for a new spot to hang out near our downtown residences, and we were all tired of having smoke blown in our faces everywhere else. What we found at Cornerstone was better than we could have ever expected:
1) Great managers and wait staff, who always remember us by name, shake our hands, treat us like part of the family.
2) Good food--particularly the pizza.
3) A jukebox that allows us to download our favorite songs from the net and play them in the bar--and often it's set on "free play," so we don't even have to pay for the music!
4) A place that's never so crowded that we can't move around or get to the bar--specifically, we came on St. Patty's Day, which was a crowded day there, and there was still room on the couches and waitresses that quickly brought us drinks we desired.
5) A nice CLEAN environment. You'll never be wading through puddles in the bathroom at Cornerstone...
All in all this place is A+++++++++. I've since moved away from Nashville, and it's one of the few places that I will with 100% certainty go back to on my short visits into town.
not friendly employees, very snobby. felt like the owner and his employee's were to good for us "red neck" people as they called us ....I even gave it a second chance, and got the same service...not a very comfortable place !
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!