8159 Highway 100, Nashville, TN | Directions 3722136.044227 -86.957582
TERRIBLE Experience – I went to T Nails this evening to have my nails re-done. (Gel Nails) ...
- I lost nearly 2 hrs of my time due to the questionable expertise of the manicurist
- The staff/owner argued with me about the gel color
- TV was airing inappropriate nude content
- I was cursed at by staff/owner
- Staff/Owner’s children running amuck in the salon, one is a toddler; tricycle inside the salon.
- I didn’t get to leave until after 7:30pm, all other nail salons are already closed and I can not simply just go somewhere else to have them re-done. I will have to wait until after lunch tomorrow. Meanwhile, my nails are very thin and fragile, hoping not to break one before I can get somewhere to provide the professional and adequate services.
you get what you pay for... – I went to T-Nails on a whim after grocery shopping and seeing an ad for $25 acrylics... well, you get what you pay for.
The nails look ok from far away, but I told the woman several times I preferred SHORTER nails, only to barely be able to type this (ha!) and maybe I've just been spoiled by great manis, but literally, the woman just slapped the acrylics on there- no pushing back or trimming cuticles, no hand lotion- nothing. Now my nails look "OK" but my cuticles are still a mess...
If you need aesthetic-only nails for an event at a reasonable price, this would be your place. If you want a great quality job, steer clear!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of T Nails on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.