Food Poisoning :/.
My boyfriend and I decided to eat here last week. BIG mistake. The food was good but once I got home I started to feel really sick and started throwing up, I couldn't stop throwing up and became dehydrated so I had my friend take me to the hospital, my boyfriend also ended up showing up for the same reasons, it turns out we both had food poisoning. I will not be returning here.
Take a break from hamburg inn.
It took me years to discover this place and days to return- everything a hawkeye wants the morning after. Perfect omlettes served with organic bread, some grease and a lot of love, an iowa city classic. I miss this place!