NOT for kids.
horrible. do not go here. the stupid waiter put a shiny tea kettle in front of my 1 year old son. it wasn't on the table for even a few minutes. just a few seconds. and my son grabbed it, poured the hot scoulding water over his feet, and now he has burns/blisters on his feet from it. they didn't apologize, and tried to ignore that it happened. we have to go to the burn center to see if there will be permanent damage. do not support such a business. please do not go here.
Great service and good food.
These guys always deliver quickly and never mess my order up, the servers are always so helpful and the food is really really good, try some of the walnut shrimp, or their soups. They also give you really really big portions and always have great dinner and lunch specials, check it out for yourselves.